Tattoo Pictures by Louis Bradshaw


Wacka Flocka Chest Tattoos







Wacka Flocka the rapper has made a hit song and is now able to show off his chest tattoos to the thousands of fans he has created through his music. he also sports tats on his arms and stomach but unless his shirt is off at a concert you won’t be able to see them.


James Cameron Avatar Tattoos


avatar tattoo pics


I knew the James Cameron Avatar Tattoos were going to hit the scene soon. I was a bit surprised to see that people were not duplicating the Jake Sully tribal armband tattoo though. I guess when you have the number one selling movie of all time you are surely going to have some people grab up some ink and be part of the cult following. It kinda reminds me of Twilight New Moon Movie fans. I wonder what will happen when the Avatar sequel drops.